'Public Land' includes a public footpath.
Standard conditions applied to this permit include:
1. A 2m wide clearway for pedestrians must be maintained at all times.
2. The permit holder must hold a public liability insurance of not less than 5 million dollars.
3. The permit holder is to provide and maintain receptacles for waste and to clean the area thoroughly at the conclusion of business on each day.
4. Provide suitable barriers to protect diners from passing vehicles.
5. Permit holder must indemnify Council and State Government (if applicable) against any damages.