Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


Council's planning scheme guides how land can be used and developed. When starting your business, you will need to contact Council to find out if you need to submit a development application or if you can perform a self-assessment.
Approval for home based activities is required under Council's planning scheme.
There are no exemptions under Council's planning scheme.