Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note: The Eat Safe Brisbane logo is protected by law and is a registered trademark of Brisbane City Council under the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth).
1. Only the Eat Safe Brisbane star logo corresponding to the result of the most recent Council food safety audit is permitted to be used by the food licence holder (eg 3 Star result can only use 3 star logo).
2. The Eat Safe Brisbane logo must only be used to refer to the individual premises that achieved the corresponding rating (eg can not use to market other food businesses).
3. The right to use the Eat Safe Brisbane logo is only granted to individual holders of a current Brisbane City Council issued food licence and which is participating in the Eat Safe Brisbane scheme (eg A signed Eat Safe Brisbane agreement form must be complete and submitted to Council).
4. Prior written permission must be obtained from Council prior to the logo being used by organisations other than Eat Safe Brisbane participants.
5. The logo must not be re-drawn, reset, cropped, scanned or photocopied from existing material. Council reserves all its rights in relation to its logo as granted by the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth).
6. The use of the Eat Safe Brisbane logo must include the text ’Brisbane City Council’.
7. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in immediate suspension from the Eat Safe Brisbane scheme. This involves the surrender of all Eat Safe Brisbane marketing material including certificates, window stickers and the removal from display on the Eat Safe Brisbane website, and a full revocation of the permission to use the Eat Safe Brisbane logo. Further breaches of registered trademark laws may result in legal action.
Do you accept the terms and conditions?