Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


 Council's planning scheme guides how land can be used and developed. When starting your business, you will need to contact Council to find out if you need to submit a development application or if you can perform a self-assessment.

Approval for Home Based Activities is required under Councils planning scheme. Contact council for more information.
There are no exemptions under Councils planning scheme.