Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


" "

The information provided on this site will assist you in providing a safe and hygienic entertainment venue (such as ten-pin bowling alley, sporting club, cinema, gymnasium and fitness centre, etc) for your customers. If your specific questions are not answered on this site, contact Council.

Approval for entertainment venues is required under Council's planning scheme. Contact Council for more information.


No Local Law Licence is required however you should check with Council that your Entertainment Venue is acceptable under Councils Planning Scheme and has the relevant Development Approval if required. For more information visit Logan City Council Planning and Development Online.   

See Entertainment Events for licensing information on temporary indoor and outdoor entertainment. 

Not applicable.