Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


Council's planning scheme guides how land can be used and developed. When starting your business, you will need to contact Council to find out if you need to submit a development application or if you can perform a self-assessment.

Approval for a Home Business may be required under Councils planning scheme. Contact Council for more information or visit Planning & Development Online.
Some business activities do not require a Development Approval provided that certain conditions are met. To determine if your Home Business is self assessable under the planning scheme, contact Council.