Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


" "

The main purpose of regulating entertainment events is to ensure these activities are carried out in a safe manner for patrons, whilst preventing nuisances to the surrounding environment. Compliance with Council's requirements will assist you in providing a safe event for your patrons. If your specific questions are not answered on this site, contact Council.
The applicant for an approval must be a legal entity (e.g. person(s) or company).
Note - a business name or shop name is not a legal entity and cannot be the approval holder.

The following activities require an approval from Council:
Any temporary entertainment event on Council land whether or not a charge for admission is made (Mundubbera amnd Gayndah)

Any event conducted on Council land (including roads, parks or reserves). (Eidsvold)
The following activities do not require an approval under Council's local law:
  • Temporary entertainment events on private land. (Mundubbera and Gayndah)
  • Any event conducted on private land. (Eidsvold)