Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


" "

The main purpose of regulating film production is to ensure these activities are carried out in a safe manner with minimal disruption to local residents and businesses. Council is required to monitor film production including feature films, television commercials, travel shows and still photography shoots. Compliance with Council requirements will ensure that public health and safety is protected during film production. If your specific questions are not answered on this site, contact Council.
The applicant for a licence must be a legal entity (e.g. person(s) or Company).
Note - a business name or shop name is not a legal entity and cannot be the licence holder.

The following activities require an approval from Council:
  • any commercial filming on Council controlled land (including roads, parks and reserves). (Eidsvold)
  • Commercial film production on council land (including parks, reserves and roads) (Munduberra)
  • The following activities do not require an approval from Council:
    • any filming on private property. (Eidsvold)
    • For previosly Munduberra Regional Council,
    • Non commercial film production on Council land.
    • Still Photography. Contact Council prior to any filming for advice on whether or not approval is required.  Some production may be exempt, however this depends upon the scope and type of filming.