Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |


" "

The level of impact of your Home Based Activity (HBA) on the surrounding neighbourhood will determine how your Home Based Activity is assessed. For further information contact Council.
Approval for Home Based Activities maybe required under Councils planning scheme. Contact council for more information.
Your Home Based Activity may be self-assessable and not require approval under Councils Planning Scheme in certain circumstances. Contact Council for more information.